Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wilson hosts "The Newlywed Game"? WHAT!?!?

So Carnie Wilson is going to be the new host of "The Newlywed Game". WHAT!?!? When did she become host-worthy? I really don't understand. Anyway, she will be the host of it. Bob Eubanks gave her a little bit of advice about hosting. If one doesn't know, he was the original host of the show from its beginning until 1989 when Paul Rodriguez hosted. He then hosted again in 1998 and 1999. I really don't know if she'll be a great host for it or not. I will say "The Newlywed Game" is not the hardest game show to host, but I think Sony uses that to its advantage by hiring any one with a semi-known name. We will see how she is. My guess: She'll be another Elaine Boosler from "Balderdash." Good comedian, but not the best host for that show. Carnie is a great female celebrity, but host-worthy? I don't know about that. We'll see...

Kevin $








No comments:

Post a Comment