Thursday, March 5, 2009

"Classic" Game Show: "Scrabble"

So I talked about "Pyramid" one time previously and now i'm discussing a really awesome show "Scrabble." I absolutely love that show. It's amazing!!! Chuck Woolery, post-"Wheel" and pre-"Love Connection," is at the top of his game. "Scrabble" is THE perfect job for someone preparing to host "Lingo." Although the show is NOT truly amazingly similar to the actualy board game, it is still an awesome game. it's really cool watching it and I would LOVE a home game version of the show. It's really cool. I truly love the show. I definitely suggest any person who has NOT seen the show to watch it. YouTube or DailyMotion or etc. It's GREAT!!! I would LOVE to see a return. NBC Daytime....listen up!!!

Kevin $








No comments:

Post a Comment