Friday, March 20, 2009

Live "Wheel" during Spring Break

So my Spring Break was AWESOME!!! I went to L.A. for the first time and it was GREAT! Simply amazing! I did one of the things I have always dreamed of. I watched a live taping of "Wheel of Fortune", one of my favorite game shows and the first game show I've ever watched live! And, let me tell you...IT WAS AMAZING!!! Truly, one of THE best experiences I have ever been a part of in my entire life! I loved just about every minute of it. The stopdown that happened was awesome! (you'll see what episode when it airs) The bad solves were cool (although saddening)! The million dollar space is as enticing as always! It was just great. I knew EVERY puzzle except ONE (the same puzzle none of the other contestants knew), proving even stronger that I should be a contestant on the show. I SOOO should be! It also proved to me that my goal and wish of being a game show host is absolutely real. I ABSOLUTELY want to do that for the rest of my life. The ease in which Pat does "Wheel", the fun of random contestants every "day", the tough job of telling a contestant a good thing or bad thing after a stopdown...all of it gives me a true mental orgasm. I HAVE to do it forever! Long story short (or is it too late for that?)...if you're EVER living in Culver City or going to visit CC, get some tickets for the show. It will be highly worth your time! It's just as engaging in person as it is on TV. GO FOR IT! Only spoiler in this blog post: The set truly is smaller than it appears to be. lol. I sat in the studio and wondered how they even maneuvered the puzzleboard in such a small space, keeping in mind that the show was in an NBC studio first then the Bob Barker Studio at CBS Television City after that, so maybe it was different, but I have no idea how it even worked before the new puzzle board. Anyway...AMAZING TIME!!!

Kevin $

http://www.wheeloffortune.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel_of_Fortune_(U.S._game_show)

1 comment:

  1. Kevin, I am so happy for you. I know people always have big dreams of who they want to be and what they want to do . . . but it never follows through because they truly aren't made for it. But you . . . I honestly believe that you were born to be a game show host. I love you and I'm so glad that you had a wonderful time. ^_^

    ReplyDelete